- 6-Channel R/C with 5 or 6 servos
- Approx flying weight - 5.7 - 6.4lb (2.6 - 2.9kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate/advanced
- Length - 50ins (128cm)
- Suits - .46 - .55 two-stroke (.72 four-stroke)
- Wing area - 645sq.ins (42sq.cm)
- Wingspan - 59ins (150cm)
- Removable top hatch makes electric power a viable option
What's in the Box
- Factory-finished airframe components covered in genuine Oracover
- Full hardware package including engine mount, fuel tank, wheels etc.
- Step-by-step instruction manual
- Factory-painted glass fibre engine cowl and wheel spats
- Pilot figure and spinner
Seagull's Edge 540 1.5m is designed as a next step for those moving up from their first low-wing model. It's beautifully built and strongly made too, so it'll withstand the rigours of grass field operation.
A large removable top hatch provides access to a very roomy interior, so electric power is a viable option and battery changing very simple. A wide cowl means fitting an i.c. engine should be straightforward too.
The finish is excellent, with genuine Oracover beautifully applied. Fly and enjoy!
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents