- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot and rear gunner.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Superb flying characteristics.
- Plug-in outer wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Numerous scale details including bombs, sirens, machine gun and dive brakes.
- Authentic semi-floating flaps and ailerons.
- Crystal clear screw-on canopy moulding.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 3-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear canopy moulding.
- 2x Pilot figures.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Tail strut set.
- 1x Wheel spat set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Oleo-style sprung / braced undercarriage set.
- 1x LED landing light set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Stand alongside a full-size Ju-87 and its gull wing, bespatted, 45ft span gives it a massive, almost intimidating, presence. Mind you, it's hardly surprising given its role, for this is the aeroplane that, fitted with a wailing siren to strike fear into those on the receiving end of its payload, spearheaded the blitzkrieg victories of 1939 - 1942 and was quickly turned into a propaganda symbol for Axis forces. The chink in the Stuka's armour, of course, was highlighted during the Battle of Britain where, to operate successfully, it required significant fighter escort. It's a fact that was poignantly highlighted in the blockbuster movie Battle of Britain where a Spitfire pilot exclaims, whilst having an easy time shooting down the feared dive bomber: 'It's like shooting rats in a barrel.' In many other conflicts, however, the Stuka was massively successful playing a crucial part in the invasion of Poland, the Norwegian Campaign, the conquest of the Netherlands, Belgium and France and, post Battle of Britain, the Balkans Campaign and in the African and Mediterranean theaters.
At 90' wingspan Seagull's version of the formidable dive bomber carries its own share of presence not least because it has all the fussy telltale appendages of the type, i.e. dive brakes, semi-floating flaps and ailerons, those characteristic spats (complete with dive siren), tail bracing, balanced elevator detail, the glasshouse cockpit with rear machine gun, and many others. Wrapped in matt Oracover and suitable for 38 - 50cc engines, along with any 7-channel radio system (7 servos), the Ju-87 features an electric conversion pack, full hardware, plus beautifully produced and finished glass fibre parts, including spats and a crisply detailed cowl. There's no two ways about it, this is a hugely desirable model that'll make a significant mark at the patch and reward your investment over and and over again.
|Total surface area (sq. in):
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight
|Product Wing Area
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents