- High specification petrol engine
- Electronic processor-controlled ignition
- 70cc, 39.5mm bore, 14.5kg static thrust, 2300g weight
- Recommended fuel is Natural 95 mixed with Motul 710 oil at a ratio of 1:50
- Every engine is bench tested and adjusted by qualified technicians to ensure peak performance
- Piston rod utilises 2x Torrington needle bearings
- Crank shaft utilises 2x NSK ball bearings
- Prop Size - 22x10 23x10
- RPM - 1300-7800
What's in the Box
- 1x Roto 70V2 two-stroke petrol engine.
- 1x Electronic ignition unit.
- 1x Standard muffler.
- 1x Plug spanner and Allen key.
- 1x Instruction manual.
- 1x Exhaust manifold gasket.
Roto Motors are manufactured by one of the leading model engine company from the Czech Republic. No expense has been spared with any of the materials and components used to produce this range of quality high performance petrol engines. Roto Motors use a Rotary Valve Induction system to aid easy starting and smooth consistent linier performance with a slow idle speed. One of the only petrol engine manufactures to use conventional model type engine mounting system on the 25 and 35 size engines. This allows easy installation into most aircraft. Fully shielded electronic ignition system insures no interference with your transmitter signal.
The engine case is rough cast Aluminium then CNC finished to the highest tolerances finished with a strong heatproof powder coating.
Manufactured from one piece of dural with pressed insole from the mild-granular cast iron. It is then shaped and honed to the correct size.
The Pistons are cast from high quality Silicon Alloy and machined to a high tolerance.
The Crankshaft is hand made from one piece of high grade steel machined then hardened. All components are carefully cleaned and scanned to verify they comply with the strict tolerances Roto Motors demand.
Engine Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Roto or just in Power Systems/Engines/Aero Petrol
Manuals and other supporting documents