- Suits 2 - 6 Li-Po cells or 5 - 18 NiMH cells.
- Programmable manually or by program card (4404925 - not included).
- Extremely low internal resistance.
- Super smooth and accurate linear throttle.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Auto throttle shutdown on signal loss.
- Supports high RPM motors.
- Power arming protection.
The JP EnErG Pro 70 ESC's high power BEC has been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and, as a result, has the capability to support higher momentary peak demand loads and eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns. It's also capable of supporting the continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D electric helicopters.
|Length (mm): ||45 |
|Width (mm): ||35 |
|Depth (mm): ||14 |
|Weight (g): ||48|
|BEC output: ||5.5V / 4A|
|Current: ||70A continuous / 90A burst |
ESC Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by EnErG or just in Power Systems/ESCs/Brushless ESCs/Aero
Manuals and other supporting documents