- Strong, smooth, long-travel shock absorbers.
- Aluminium chassis construction.
- Under-belly Jockey wheels.
- Powerful drive system with twin independent motors.
- Independently controlled direct steering linkage system (front and rear).
- High power steering servos at front and rear.
- 4 steering modes (control front and rear independently).
- Soft grip, high-traction rubber tyres.
- Axles can turn 90deg from each other.
- Digital FM radio ensures precise control at all times.
- 2.4GHz R/C system included.
What's in the Box
- 1x Ready-to-run Rockfighter truck.
- 1x 2.4GHz, 10 model memory, LCD transmitter.
- 1x 7.2V 1500mAh NiMH battery.
- 1x Mains battery charger.
If R/C rock crawling is where you get your off-road kicks then the Hailboxing ready-to-run Rockfighter is definitely one you'll want on your must-have list. Boasting an ability to switch steering modes (at the push of a button) from front wheel steer to rear wheel steer, four wheel steer, and even crab steer, this agile 1/10 crawler will virtually defy gravity whilst negotiating the most hazardous, seemingly impassable, obstacles. Rock crawling, of course, is all about slow-speed, careful and precise driving and this is precisely where the Rockfighter's auto-hold brake system comes in handy, enabling the vehicle to virtually stop dead at any angle and at any point on any surface while you decide your next move. This, then, is a truck with the ability to make its way effortlessly to the top of the toughest climb, then turn around and head back down with the sure-footed poise of a mountain goat.
How does work? Well, the answer is in mastery of the very specific mechanics that make the Rockfighter rise above its peers. A powerful drive system with twin independent motors, strong / smooth long-travel shock absorbers, under-belly jockey wheels, soft grip high-traction rubber tyres, and an independently controlled (by high powered servos) front and rear direct steering linkage system all combine to make this crawler a joy to drive and a pleasure to own. Pretty good, but as you'll see from the Feature list, that's not the half of it; clever thinking, high quality components and thoughtful electronics seal the deal in a package that'll have you searching for an ever more challenging terrain on which to test its mettle.
|Length (mm): ||450 |
|Width (mm): ||268 |
|Height (mm): ||147 |
|Wheelbase (mm): ||320|
|Gear ratio: ||1:38.6 |
|Wheel width (mm): ||55 |
|Wheel diameter (mm): ||130 |
Car Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions