What's in the Box
- 1x Brushless motor C 3514-2980
- 1x MULTIcont BL-70 S-BEC speed controller
- 1x 6x5.5" propeller
- 1x Driver with spinner, for 4 mm Ø shaft, propeller hub bore 8 mm Ø
- 1x Anodized alloy motormount
The right set-up is the key to success!
Designing the optimum power system involves selecting each individual component with great care: too weak a battery, the wrong propeller, not quite the right motor - and the model's performance simply collapses. MULTIPLEX power sets consist of components which have been thoroughly tested. They are perfectly matched to each other, and guarantee maximum flying pleasure!
The advantages: No need to gather individual components, no need for tedious adjustments and testing procedures. A MULTIPLEX power set is your short-cut to the success you want, and great experiences at the flying field. MULTIPLEX power sets consist of the following high-quality components:
- * Himax motors,
- * Li-BATT batteries,
- * MULTIcont speed controllers,
- * Carefully matched propellers,
- * and a consistent connector system.
"FunJet ULTRA" power set The high-performance power system for very fast models such as the FunJet ULTRA. The set is designed specifically for maximum performance, and opens up a new world of speed to the model pilot, including the ability to accelerate vertically. Current drain with 3S LiPo and supplied prop: approx. 65 A
Li-BATT FX 3/1-3200 (M6) # 15 7371
- Brushless motor C 3514-2980 # 33 3091
- MULTIcont BL-70 S-BEC speed controller # 7 2287
- Propeller 6" x 5.5" # 73 3195
- Driver with spinner, for 4 mm ÌÎÌá shaft, propeller hub bore 8 mm ÌÎÌá # 33 2329
- Anodized alloy motormount # 33 2606
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in Power Systems/Power Sets/Aero
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Power Sets.