- Optimised gliding characteristics.
- Robust Elapor construction.
- Very low cruise speed.
- Ultra efficient, brushless motor for a brisk climb and long flights.
- Efficient folding propeller.
- Transport friendly detachable wings, fin and tailplane.
- Ample fuselage space accommodates a wide range of battery sizes.
- Easy fit canopy for speedy battery changes.
- Accommodates aileron up landing aid.
- Beginner-friendly flying characteristics.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Fuselage, wing, tailplane, fin and cockpit moulding set.
- 1 x GRP spar.
- 1 x 9 x 6” folding propeller.
- 1 x Moulded plastic fittings set.
- 1 x Hardware pack.
- 1 x Pre-cut decal sheet.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
With evolution rather than revolution firmly in mind this latest version of the massively popular EasyGlider takes the existing well-mannered, robust, electric soarer and brings it seamlessly inline with other models in the Multiplex range. Now equipped with a detachable fin and tailplane, a new trim scheme, an ultra-light high-strength square GRP spar and light / rigid M-Space construction the EasyGlider 4 offers enhanced gliding characteristics and a low cruise speed that makes it even easier to find thermals. But thats not all, the EasyGlider 4 makes a great all-round sportster that performs basic aerobatics (including inverted flight and stall-turns) with a grace that'll add a whole new dimension to your flying. In essence, the EasyGlider 4 is a model for all skill levels and all occasions.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1800 |
|Length (mm): ||1080 |
|Total surface area (sq. dm): ||40 |
|All-up weight (g): ||1100 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider.