- Four-flap wing for high performance in the air (camber-changing flaps) and accurate spot-landings (butterfly / crow).
- Broad performance spectrum: high-speed, aerobatics, thermalling.
- Innovative CFRP / aluminium spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- GRP M-Space techology for a rigid fuselage.
- Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit.
- Detachable wings and tailplane for ease of transport.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Elapor fuselage components.
- 1 x Elapor wing panel set with integral CFRP-reinforced aluminium spars.
- 1 x Elapor tailplane set.
- 1 x Canopy frame.
- 1 x Glider nose cone.
- 1 x Clear canopy.
- 1 x GRP longeron set.
- 1 x Plastic part set.
- 1 x Small hardware items and linkage set.
- 1 x Die-cut decal sheet.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
The Multiplex Heron is a high-performance electric glider with T-tail and high-efficiency four-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage lines it responds superbly to thermals. When fitted with the efficient Permax brushless motor and folding propeller the combination delivers plenty of propulsive power. Its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air ensure that the Heron provides a maximum of flying pleasure, whether youre a weekend pilot or an 'old hand', indeed as a Heron owner youll enjoy floating through the air for long periods, as well as lively aerobatics - all performed with elegance and precision. The extravagant four-flap wing with its extremely stiff CFRP / Aluminium tubular spar technology sets entirely new standards in the 2.40 metre span class. The flaps are a standard feature, making pin-point landings child's play, improving the launch characteristics and giving the pilot a broad performance spectrum for high speed, aerobatics and thermalling. Our tip is fit this exciting electric glider with our MULTIGyro G3, which effortlessly compensates for the effects of gusts and turbulence. The gyro gives you the sensation of piloting a perfectly trimmed, much larger model through the air. Specification:
|Wingspan (mm): ||2400 |
|Length (mm): ||1100 |
|Weight (g): ||1300 (glider) |
|Weight (g): ||1500 (electric glider) |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider.