- Compatible with any radio fitted with Hitec AFHSS system
- Displayable telemetry info: Rx/Tx battery power, fuel level
- Displayable telemetry info: Temperature, RPM, Current, Voltage
- Display essential telemetry info on your PC with no need for cables
- GPS displayable info: Altitude, Distance, latitude, Speed
- GPS displayable info: Direction and Trajectory
- The HTS-NAVI allows you to wirelessly transmit data back to your PC.
Display receiver battery voltages, engine temperatures, propeller rpm, position, course - in fact, ANY data from any of the numerous on-board Hitec telemetry devices available - all on your laptop down at the field in REAL TIME!The astonishingly clever HTS Navi USB device plugs into a free USB port on your Windows PC and receives 2.4GHz AFHSS telemetry info from ANY transmitter fitted with the Hitec Spectra 2.4, Spectra 2.4J or Hitec 2.4GHz built-in module radios!If your are flying an Optima 7 or 9 channel receiver with full telemetry capability and a full set of telemetry sensors, you can be sure of you model's status at any time during your flight - especially important for large or fast models at flying displays and busy sites. Download the User manual for pictures and explanations.Hitec 2.4GHz AFHSS - Pilot-speak for Peace of Mind
Telemetry Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Hitec or just in Radios & Servos/Telemetry
You can also find more similar products in the Hitec brand store in Electronics/Telemetry.
Listed in Hopups for...
Radio Systems & Combos
Manuals and other supporting documents