- 4096 resolution.
- Full range operation.
- Utilizes S-Bus protocol.
- Compatible with most flybarless helicopter systems.
- Low voltage consumption.
- 1 S-Bus and 5 PWM (Ch 1 to Ch 5) outputs.
- Compatible only with Aurora 9X and Flash series transmitters.
- Operating voltage: 3.7 - 9.0V
- Dual antennas.
- 30mA maximum current consumption.
Engineered to provide unsurpassed reliability, the Maxima SL 2.4GHz single line, low latency receiver has 4096 resolution and an incredibly quick 7ms frame rate. Designed to work with most S-Bus compatible flybarless systems and the Hitec Aurora 9X and Flash radios, the Maxima SL is one dynamo of a micro receiver.
|Length (mm): ||37 |
|Width (mm): ||24 |
|Height (mm): ||14.7 |
|Weight (g): ||8.2 |
Receiver Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Hitec or just in Radios & Servos/Receivers & Modules
You can also find more similar products in the Hitec brand store in Receivers.