- Full telemetry capability.
- Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna (BODA) system.
- Fail-safe / hold functionality.
- Range Check Mode (reduced output to approx. 30M range).
- Software and firmware upgradable.
- Low battery warning telemetry (as standard).
- Streamlined space-saving end-port design.
Ideal for a multitude of applications, the Optima 7 is the workhorse of the Optima line of receivers, so there's every reason to have three. Featuring full telemetry capabilities and utilising a dual end block design, the Optima 7 is slim enough to fit in the tightest of spaces. Utilising Hitec's Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (AFHSS) the Optima 7 features a Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA) system, independent testing having proven that the single BODA antenna arrangement in the 6- and 7-channel systems is equal to, or better than, the dual antenna systems of competitors.
|Length (mm): ||57 |
|Width (mm): ||21 |
|Height (mm): ||11.4 |
|Weight (g): ||17 |
Receiver Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Hitec or just in Radios & Servos/Receivers & Modules
You can also find more similar products in the Hitec brand store in Receivers.
Listed in Optional Accessories for...
Radio Systems & Combos
Declaration of Conformity