- Full-range operation.
- 35% lighter than the Optima 6 and with the same features.
- Brownout-preventative Supplemental Power Connection (SPC) port.
- Built-in battery telemetry function.
- Fail-safe / hold functionality.
- Single Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna.
- Protective lightweight Lexan case.
Hitec has put the already lightweight Optima 6 on a diet and come up with the Optima 6 Lite. Built with a thin Lexan case and weighing under 10 grams, this is an ultra-dependable, full-range 6-channel receiver that's the perfect answer for small aircraft. The Optima 6 Lite utilises Hitec's 2.4GHz AFHSS technology and its exclusive Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna system to ensure an interference-free, full-range connection at an unbeatable price.
Lightweight, affordable, and offering bullet-proof reliability the 6 Lite is truly a fit-and-forget item.
|Length (mm): ||45 |
|Width (mm): ||18.5 |
|Height (mm): ||9.4 |
|Weight (g): ||9.9 |
Receiver Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Hitec or just in Radios & Servos/Receivers & Modules
You can also find more similar products in the Hitec brand store in Receivers.
Listed in Optional Accessories for...
Radio Systems & Combos
Manuals and other supporting documents
Declaration of Conformity