- Programmable digital amplifier with MOSFET drive
- Long life (1M cycles) indirect potentiometer
- Durable titanium alloy metal gears with dual ball bearings
- Semipermanent magnetic rotary encoder
- Ultra hardness gear shaft with 3 axial metal bushing
- Water and dust resistant case
- Heat sink for motor
The titanium D-980TW is part of the Hitec D-Series dynamo servo line. All Hitec D-Series servos have been designed using brand new, cutting edge, custom engineering. Combining industry leading high-resolution, state-of-the-art ultra-response technology with a 32-bit MCU and 12-bit ADC for unprecedented programmability and flexibility, these servos deliver significantly smoother movement. The speedy, powerful line operates on a wide 4.8 - 8.4 voltage range, allowing use with any common battery chemistry without the need for adapters or regulators. Featuring Hitec's industry standard 25-tooth output spline with 3mm hex screw, each D-Series servo brings a monster performance.
Servo Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Application||Large airplane models|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Hitec or just in Radios & Servos/Servos/Digital
You can also find more similar products in the Hitec brand store in Servos/Digital/Standard.